Commercial & Business Insurance in San Diego, CA
Businesses in today’s economy need to protect themselves against mounting risks. Business insurance helps safeguard your business should situations arise concerning property damage, bodily injury, lawsuits, management negligence or product failure. The risk isn’t worth it. Protect your business with American Tri-Star Insurance in San Diego. We find you coverage that meets your business’s need at an affordable rate.
Finding the Right Combination of Coverage for Your Business
Every business is unique and requires a different combination of coverage. The trusted agents at American Tri-Star Insurance can further explain the different types of San Diego business or commercial insurance you might consider.
- General Liability and Business Property – Covers bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and legal costs to defend or settle claims.
- Workers’ Compensation – Covers medical expenses from employee injury, employee loss of income, and lawsuits by employees injured on the job.
- Commercial Auto – Covers bodily injury and property damage caused by your company vehicles.
- Umbrella Insurance – Covers extensive bodily injury losses or extensive property damages that are not covered under the pervious insurance policies.
- E&O (Errors and Omissions) – Protects your business from lawsuits for failures on your products or services and allegations of breach of contract.
- D&O (Directors and Officers) – Covers management negligence, omission and misleading statements.
- Employment Practices Liability – Covers allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, and sexual harassment.
Don’t Put Your Business at Risk for One More Day
We at American Tri-Star Insurance work diligently to help businesses in San Diego obtain the best coverage possible at an affordable rate. Call (619) 272-2100 to receive a quick, free, and easy-to-understand business or commercial insurance quote.