If you wish to drive in the state of California, having auto insurance is a legal requirement. Even drivers who own a vehicle but do not drive it are required to have evidence of insurance for that car. Auto insurance not only protects you from harm, but also protects your fellow drivers as well.
If you drive without insurance not only are you breaking the law, but you are playing a dangerous game. If an accident was to occur and you are without insurance, you will be forced to pay any bills that result from that accident on your own. Play it safe and get the required insurance needed. Finding car insurance in San Diego doesn’t have to be hard, or expensive. With the right San Diego auto insurance agency by your side you can drive safe, and drive legally.
At Tri-Star Insurance, we believe in giving clients dependable and affordable insurance, no matter what their history or budget. Our auto insurance coverage is unbeatable both in scope and price. You can gain extra savings if you meet one or more of the following requirements:
- You are a safe driver. After all, no one likes reckless and dangerous drivers on the road.
- You drive a new vehicle. New cars are less prone to mechanical failures.
- You are a student. Everyone likes students.
- Your vehicle has motorized seatbelts and came with airbags from the factory.
- Your car is equipped with anti-lock brakes.
- Your vehicle is equipped with an anti-theft device.
- You purchase a multiple policy by combining your home or health insurance with your auto insurance
Having reliable insurance is only a call away! Call 619-272-2100 today and save big on your insurance. And don’t forget to ask about our multi-policy saving options that include bundling your car insurance with our San Diego homeowner’s insurance policies!